michaelcrane

Progress: 90/1054 minutes
Wait for Signs: Twelve Longmire Stories
Craig Johnson
Progress: 105/184 pages

Feels great to be back! I need to escape in fiction again...

I'm so glad that this place seems like it's working like it did in the old days. I was so worried that things were only going to continue to go downhill. Extremely happy that this wasn't the case.

As I said in my earlier entry, it was hard for me to get on here. It was hard for me to get on here to begin with because at work this site is blocked (along with Facebook, Twitter, etc.). I used to do most of my updates and whatnot during my lunch breaks. So when that happened, I could only do it once I got home.

And then there was a point where it seemed like the site's future was uncertain. The last few times I tried to log in last year, I couldn't get it to work. Got to a point where I threw up my hands and gave up. (I wasn't doing much reading anyway)

But now it feels good to be back. And boy, do I ever need this place. More than ever.

I can't stay on Facebook for long periods of time these days. Or Twitter. I won't go into it, but I'm sure you can probably figure out why that is...

Feels great to have a place where I can babble about books, writing, etc. I really want to get back into the habit of checking in here.

Was there a point to this entry? I don't know. I'll be honest... I needed to beef up my word count for the day!!

No, no... (well, that kind of was the reason) But seriously, it feels great to be back. It feels great to know this place still exists.

Now more than ever, I need this place. I need the escape.