michaelcrane

Wait for Signs: Twelve Longmire Stories
Craig Johnson
Progress: 105/184 pages

7 Deadly Sins!

I was tagged by Gregor Xane to answer these seven sinful questions. I'll be tagging three people to answer these same questions at the end of this post. So, be sure to read all the way through (or skip to the end) to find out if you've been tagged.

1. Greed- What is your most expensive book?

Neil Gaiman's The Ocean at the End of the Lane, because I currently have three copies of it. 1) ebook 2) hardcover 3) signed paperback

2. Wrath- What author do you have a love/hate relationship with?

I don't really have a love/hate relationship with an author, but I can tell you about a book I have a love/hate relationship with. Stephen King's Desperation. The first half is so amazingly good, creepy, and balls-to-the-walls intense. I was really let down by the last half of it and how it ended. It just felt like a different book to me at that point.

3. Gluttony- What book have you devoured over and over again with no shame?

Breakfast of Champions by Kurt Vonnegut.

4. Sloth- Which book have you neglected reading due to laziness?

To Kill a Mockingbird. It's just one of those books I've never been able to get to, but I always mean to. I haven't even seen the movie.

5. Pride- What book do you most talk about in order to sound like an intellectual reader?

I really try not to do that... But I do love talking about short story collections. I doubt I sound at all like an intellectual when I do so, however!

6. Lust- What attributes do you find attractive in a male or female character?

I love a strong female character who doesn't take crap from anybody!

7. Envy- What book would you most like to receive as a gift?

I'd love a copy of Stephen King's Rage, just because you can't get it anymore... Or at least, not with that story in it.

And...I tag the following humans to answer these same seven questions: (sorry in advance if you've already done this)

BrokenTune