michaelcrane

Stephen King
Progress: 817/1477 pages

Beyond Excellent

Al Franken, Giant of the Senate - Al Franken

Okay, I am not going to get political here. If you know me, chances are you probably know where I lean when it comes to politics. But I'm not going to talk about that here. I'm here to talk about this excellent book by Al Franken.

Keeping it short and sweet: This book is funny, filled with heart, and is thought provoking. Franken knows his stuff and definitely proved he's more than a comedian playing the part of a politician. He's extremely passionate, straight-to-the-point, and most of all funny. A bunch of this book had me and my wife laughing.

The audio book is fantastic. Franken gives a great reading.

I've always liked Al Franken, and this book made me love and respect him even more. I'm sure we're all at the point where we're on political overload these days. If you like Franken, I highly recommend it.

And if you don't like Franken and don't want to check it out, that's okay too.

5 stars