michaelcrane

Progress: 90/1054 minutes
Wait for Signs: Twelve Longmire Stories
Craig Johnson
Progress: 105/184 pages

Um... Hello! (I think I have some 'splainin' to do...)

I'm afraid to even look to see when's the last time I've been here. Months? Could it be months? Probably.

I apologize. I don't like being quiet like that! I've been extremely busy with writing, which is awesome! I finally wrote a novel and published it. And I'm working on a second one right now, although I'm not sure if it's something I'll ever publish. I hope I do. We'll see. This is like... my third complete re-write of it. So we'll see.

I've missed you guys! There was a period of time when I was unable to log on. The site seemed extremely slow. Took forever to log in, and then there would be days where the site would just not load at all and give me the middle finger (okay, the middle finger part isn't true, but it felt like that). I wasn't sure if this place would still be here by the time I'd get around to checking in again.

Happy to see that it's still here! And I was able to log in. :)

I was also quiet because the good news is I've been writing a lot. The bad news is... I haven't been reading a whole lot. I'm trying to find a happy balance in that. It's usually one or the other, sadly. If I'm not writing, then I'm reading a lot. If I'm not reading, then I'm writing a lot.

Anyway, I'm here! I didn't put much thought into this post, I admit. I'm sorry. I just wanted to say howdy. And I'm still here.

Hope to be a little more active.

Happy reading, everybody! Hope to get back to chatting about books soon.