michaelcrane

It
Stephen King
Progress: 1091/1477 pages

Busy, Busy!

I've been quiet again. For a few reasons.

1) This place takes FOREVER to load now. No joke, it took me three minutes before I could get to my dashboard. Color me unimpressed. And it breaks my heart, because I used to absolutely love this place. If this is how it's going to be from here on out, then I may be here less and less.

2) I've been writing like crazy. I even wrapped up a rewrite of a short novel I've been working on since 2004. I sent it in for editing and I'm a nervous wreck! I normally write short stuff. This will be my first *gasp* novel. o.O (or at least the first one I'm admitting)

I miss my Booklikes family. I wished I could be here more. I haven't forgotten you, so please don't think that. I hope things settle down here and it'll be back to the good old days, but I have my worries and doubts just like anybody else.

I don't really have a permanent home. This was sort of it. So I'll have to figure out a Plan B. I am on Tumblr, but very little--although that'll change if I can't post here anymore.

And I'm also on Twitter.

That's all for now. I miss you all!