michaelcrane

Stephen King
Progress: 1119/1477 pages

Random Babble 5/30/16

Happy Memorial Day!

Another productive writing morning for me. I wrote 1,660 words and will be closing out the month tomorrow with the final writing day of the month. I'm well over 45,000 for the month. I'm so friggen' happy about that. Feels great to be able to call myself a writer again. I never thought I'd get back on the writing wagon this quickly. Just goes to show sometimes all you need to do is change how you do things. Habit, habit, habit. That's the key. Get yourself to write a little every day.

Not sure what's happening with BookLikes. Don't know what to expect. I really don't have elsewhere to go. This the only blog I've been able to keep up with. Until something happens, I'll be here. Just blabbing about books, writing, and other shenanigans.

Hope you all have a great day!