michaelcrane

Progress: 204/272 pages
It
Stephen King
Progress: 817/1477 pages

"He's a hit man. Who's a monkey... You don't believe me."

Deadpool: Monkey Business - Tan Eng Huat, Dalibor Talajić, Carlo Barberi, Daniel Way, Paco Medina

Where has Deadpool been all my life?!?!

I'd always heard of his name, but never really looked into him until the movie came out a few months ago. Yeah, I'll admit. I'm that guy. I can't pretend to always have been a fan. While I do enjoy comics, I don't read them as much as I probably should. I'm not a huge fan of superheroes. I always loved the anti-heroes, like Punisher.

So of course I'd love Deadpool! Even more so. Just took me a while.

At B&N the other day, I read a few issues with him vs. Wolverine, and I couldn't stop laughing. I knew I had to read more.

Deadpool: Monkey Business was an excellent introduction. Beyond excellent.

While the entire issue is gold (It's gold, Jerry! Gold!), the standout issues in the volume are the ones with Deadpool and Spider-Man teaming up together to fight a... a... hit monkey.

You don't believe me.

The issues are filled with action, but the best part is the bickering between Deadie and Spidey.

Another issue deals with Deadpool taking on a couple of corrupt cops. There's also a bonus issue that shows the origin of Hit-Monkey.

If you haven't picked this up, or if you're just starting to get into Deadpool like me, do yourself a huge, HUGE favor and pick this bad boy up. The only regret you'll have is that you'll finish it way too quickly.

5 stars