michaelcrane

Michael's Book Babble

It
Stephen King
Progress: 1091/1477 pages

Reading progress update: I've read 305 out of 396 pages.

Beyond Belief: My Secret Life Inside Scientology and My Harrowing Escape - Jenna Miscavige Hill, Sandy Rustin, Lisa Pulitzer

Now it really makes sense to me as to why celebrities would support such a thing when all of these terrible things are happening.

It's because they weren't aware. They were in a whole different area and saw a whole different show. A show that involved happy workers and happy people. Happy lives and happy living.

They weren't shown the real conditions. They didn't see the real picture. The lie behind those supposed happy smiles...

I'm not normally one to crap on somebody's beliefs. And I actually can see how some of this would benefit others. You see how people can get roped in.

But there's so much ugliness...and cruelty.