michaelcrane

Michael's Book Babble

It
Stephen King
Progress: 1244/1477 pages

Happy Birthday to MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Sorry, I had to share! If you've watched Making a Murderer on Netflix, you'll get it. :)

Feeling pretty good. I was pretty effin' bummed this week after we've lost David Bowie and Alan Rickman. Both to cancer. (Fuck cancer. Seriously, fuck the fuck off!)

Went to the gym today. Less than a month ago I weighed well over 203 pounds. Weighed myself a few days ago and I'm down to almost 194. Very, very happy with that. Making some changes to my diet and working out has been great. And getting a Fitbit--even though it owns me now. Oh well!

Wished I could say I've been reading and writing a lot lately. Alas, I haven't. Which is why I've been so dang quiet. But I'm still here and am changing that! At least now I'm more focused with getting myself in shape than playing WoW all damn day long--not that there's anything wrong with that.

So hello! Hope you all have a great weekend! Sorry I've been quiet. :)