michaelcrane

Michael's Book Babble

It
Stephen King
Progress: 1244/1477 pages
I'm at a loss for words here. I used to frequent the Kindle forum Harvey founded and ran (at the time I posted there). I left a while back, but it was absolutely instrumental in my success as an indie author. I met a lot of great friends there.

I'm so sad and sorry to hear this. I had no idea. :(

I have a favor to ask of all of you.

Reblogged from Lornographic Material:

An author friend of mine has just signed his hospice papers. We are not close, but the man has been an inspiration to me. I've watched, through social media, him live in the shadow of this disease.

I'm at a loss here. I don't know what else to do for him or his family, because, like I said, we're not close. I would like your help. If you have five bucks, would you please buy his book. It's good. I can vouch for the quality, as he and I share a publisher. I think it would be cool for him to see his ranking skyrocket one more time.

Here's the link to the announcement of his declining condition.

Here's the link where you can buy his book. It's historical YA.

If you can't help by buying a book, perhaps share this post? Anything you can do I'm sure will be appreciated.

Thank you.