michaelcrane

Michael's Book Babble

Reading progress update: I've read 20 out of 376 pages.

To Kill a Mockingbird - Harper Lee

Confession time. I’ve never read To Kill a Mockingbird…put away those pitchforks, damn you! And I really don’t appreciate you chanting, “Kill nonbeliever!” over and over again. It’s rude and it has nothing to do with the situation!

Sheesh!

Ahem…anyhoo, this has been on my TBR list for the longest time. I was never assigned to read it in school.

But I’m going to read it now.

I’m also listening to the audiobook read by Sissy Spacek. She does a great job reading, although I wished she’d change her tone more when characters were speaking. It’s hard to figure out who’s speaking at times. A shame, because overall I think she’s doing a great job so far. If I end up being too confused, then I may just go back to reading it instead.