michaelcrane

Progress: 90/1054 minutes
Wait for Signs: Twelve Longmire Stories
Craig Johnson
Progress: 105/184 pages

Reading progress update: I've read 5%.

The Collected Stories of Philip K. Dick  2: Second Variety - Philip K. Dick, Norman Spinrad

I know, I keep switching back and forth between short story collections, but that's the cool thing about them. Since they're stories, it's easier to jump around after you finish one.

I've never read a novel by Philip K. Dick, but I love his stories. I picked up his huge collection a few years ago and immediately became a fan. I was able to buy the Kindle version of this book before it got pulled for whatever reason. So far, it's awesome.

His stories remind me of the works of Ray Bradbury, with perhaps a bit of a darker edge to them at times. There are twists and turns aplenty. Some stories I've already read, but a lot I haven't. The title story, which appears at the very end of this book, is beyond excellent.