michaelcrane

Progress: 90/1054 minutes
Wait for Signs: Twelve Longmire Stories
Craig Johnson
Progress: 105/184 pages

[RE-BLOG: And it's a damn good read!] Only a few hours left to get "The Naughty List" for FREE!

Reblogged from Lornographic Material:

Come midnight tonight (central standard time) I'll be pulling "The Naughty List" from Amazon.com, and it shall remain in cryo-stasis until next Christmas. If you haven't grabbed your copy yet, now is the time to do so.

I also want to take a moment and thank everyone who downloaded, read, and shared this little Christmastime terror. Not much feels better than watching a gift go over well with those it was intended for. It makes me smile.

I would also like to announce that Santa and his team will be back next year in "Decking the Halls". It will be a longer tale, probably triple the length of "The Naughty List", but technically still a short story. "Decking the Halls" will be another free gift. I know it's another year away, but maybe the idea of more Naughty action will put a grin on a few faces.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for making this gift such a success.

Merry Christmas,

E.

(Click on the image below to grab your copy, and feel free to share this post however and wherever you please.)