michaelcrane

Progress: 90/1054 minutes
Wait for Signs: Twelve Longmire Stories
Craig Johnson
Progress: 105/184 pages

Reading progress update: I've read 49 out of 192 pages.

Bark: Stories - Lorrie Moore

I really enjoyed the first story, "Debarking." If the rest of the stories are just as good (if not better), then I'm in for a real treat.

I know the edition I selected for BookLikes is the MP3 version, but that's just because that was the only edition I could find that actually had a picture. I'm reading this one by myself. The audiobook is read by the author, which I usually tread lightly when that happens. Very few authors can read their own stuff. I heard the sample and while I think it's cool that it's Lorrie Moore herself reading, I'm not sure I could listen to an entire audiobook read by her.

A perfect example of this is Margaret Atwood. She read one of the stories in Stone Mattress. I think she did a great job reading that story, however I don't think I would've been able to listen to her read every single story.

I'm blabbing, I know. In short, so far I'm digging this collection.