michaelcrane

It
Stephen King
Progress: 817/1477 pages

Happy Thanksgiving!

I just wanted to wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving! And as always, I wanted to thank you people for putting up with my inane babble. This is one of the few blogs where I was actually able to keep it up, and it's all thanks to you. I've never been good at personal blogs. I'm a lot better at talking about books--especially books that aren't mine (although I do appreciate you guys letting me do a shameless plug here and there).

So whether or not you celebrate the holiday today, I hope you have a fantastic day!

P.S. If you're participating in the Black Friday shenanigans, please be careful. If you can, do your shopping online. The less you have to deal with people, the better! That's been my motto. Then again, maybe that's why I'm not invited to all the cool parties...