michaelcrane

Wait for Signs: Twelve Longmire Stories
Craig Johnson
Progress: 105/184 pages

Random NaNoWriMo Babble 11/16/14

I reached the 40K mark today! The finish line is in sight. This is the first time where I haven't fallen behind schedule. Pretty damn happy about that. :)

I don't know if this is something I'll ever publish, but who knows? Maybe further down the line I'll figure out a way to rewrite all of this incoherent babble and set it loose. But either way, I'm happy. If anything, I wanted to prove to myself that even though I'll always consider myself a short story writer and that I'm a lot more comfortable writing shorter works, I can do something longer if I set my mind to it.

Not trying to gloat. Apologies if that's how this looks. I'm just pretty happy with myself.