michaelcrane

Progress: 90/1054 minutes
Wait for Signs: Twelve Longmire Stories
Craig Johnson
Progress: 105/184 pages

Reading progress update: I've read 310 out of 394 pages.

MaddAddam - Margaret Atwood

Nowhere near as good as the first two books in the trilogy, but still entertaining. It focuses on the past a lot, sort of like the other two books, but with this being the final installment I kind of thought we'd deal more with what was taking place presently.

Don't get me wrong, it's not bad at all. It's just not a 5 star book, and sadly I won't be able to give the entire trilogy 5 stars... Unless there's a mind-fuck of an ending.

So long as this doesn't completely crap the bed in the end, we're probably looking at a 4 star rating from me. 4 and a half if the ending is amazing. (4 and a half for the entire trilogy unless it all falls apart right now in what's left.)